In helping to reduce the spread of COVID-19, the following guidelines will be implemented at Wakulla Dance Academy. Please review these guidelines before dance classes begin.
1. Class sizes will be limited to help adhere to the social distancing guidelines.
2. Before each class, please check your dancer's temperature. Stay home if you have any symptoms such as fever, cough, chills, loss of taste, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing...or head lice ;)
3. Please have dancers use the bathroom before class to limit the use of the bathroom as much as possible.
4. Please limit items in personal dance bags to dance shoes and water bottle
5. Only registered students will be permitted to enter the studio.
6. Hand sanitizer stations will be available. Dancers should also have personal hand sanitizer in their bag.
7. Students will assist in wiping down surfaces and equipment after use.
8. Mask use will be optional during class but must be worn when entering and exiting the studio. Parents are also encouraged to wear masks when dropping off and picking up students at the front door. Parents may not enter the dance studio.
9. Teachers and assistants will wear a mask but may remove them while teaching.
10. No food will be permitted. Students are encouraged to bring a personal water bottle.
11. Classes will end 5 minutes early for dismissal. Please be prompt when picking up your dancer in order to reduce the number of children in the lobby.
12. All payments made by cash or check must be put in an envelope and brought in by the dancer. All other payments may be made online via portal.